[Paparazzi-devel] I2C driver problem.

From: icemanx
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C driver problem.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 02:13:37 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm trying to implement l3dd20h gyro. I'm using stm32f4 discovery board.When
I look i2c2 SCL and SDA lines with logic analyzer, I only see clock is
working as expected but here is no data at SDA pin. Here is my configuration
file:

my altimu10 makefile:  imu_altimu10.makefile
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n18059/imu_altimu10.makefile>

I'm just using i2c_submit fuction to read WHO_AM_I register of the chip.

If you can assist me, I'll be very glad.

Thanks for help!