Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C driver problem.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C driver problem.
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:32:28 +0200

Hi,

so you implemented sw/airborne/peripherals/l3gd20_i2c.[ch] analog to the SPI implementation?
Can you share those files and the imu implementation? A bit hard to check anything without seeing the new code..
If you have it on github, a link to it is easiest...

Also which i2c bus are you using?

Cheers, Felix