Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:43:38 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

a little fall back today. I broke one of the arms during flight. I entered
the HOVER_DIRECT Mode and the copter was strongly drifting towards front and
right, kind of quick. Looked like he wanted to fly there. No position fix at
all. I put the P_Hover value up to 400 last time but he still did not stir
against the moving direction.

Any ideas what that could be? I thought maybe the vibrations on the frame?
But would the quad not behave more like a pendulum around a fixed point? Any
other profi tips?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin