Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about paparazzi v5.10.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about paparazzi v5.10.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:50:15 +0100

Le 14/11/2016 à 15:32, Helge Walle a écrit :
Hi,

I just installed a new PC with Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS and paparazzi v5.10. Many thanks to the development team for all the good work that has been done!

My current hardware is Twog v1, Lisa/M v2.0 and Elle0 1.2.

I have my own fork where I have a subsystem based on the ppzuav imu code. I have now converted it to a module.

While working on the conversion, I noticed a couple of things about the ppzuav module:
-The module name of the former subsystem ppzuav is now pprzuav. Would that be correct?
Yes. It was probably not intentional thought.

-The default I2C_DEV is i2c2. With the Twog v1, i2c0 now needs to be configured. Is this intentional?
Yes. It was easier to choose only one default, and lpc21 based boards are old generation now.

Please allow one more question. When generating an ap in v5.10, I get these lines in the console:
Info: module 'gps.xml' has been loaded several times for target ap, merging options
Info: module 'imu_common.xml' has been loaded several times for target ap, merging options
Info: module 'gps.xml' has been loaded several times for target sim, merging options
No, that's normal, it is the autoloading system that removes some duplicates.

Gautier

Does this indicate something wrong with my configuration files? Everything seems to work fine.

Thanks for any help,
Helge.