Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Fix problems in first autonomous flight with a

From: cTrippen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Fix problems in first autonomous flight with ar drone 2.0
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:54:11 -0700 (MST)

Good Afternoon everyone,
 I am at the same point as Sreenath (as far as this thread goes), where I
have both a Parrot Flight Recorder (PFR) and a ublox GPS module, M8N, and
cannot get a GPS fix with either This includes trying 9600 baud.

 I have just received the uBlox GPS today, so have only been working with
the PFR so far. I am running Ubuntu 12.04.

 Any help is appreciated.
 I will also contact the respondents to
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/1295 to see if they have had
any progress.