Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fw: How to use mavlink for my paparazzi?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fw: How to use mavlink for my paparazzi?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 12:10:16 +0100

Hi,

the mavlink module provides some basic mavlink messages and parses common commands. You should use a separate UART for it...

By default the module will send some common messages at fixed rates.
You can configure which mavlink messages the aircraft should send by adding a process of type mavlink to your telemetry file like e.g. conf/telemetry/default_rotorcraft_mavlink.xml

Cheers, Felix