Re: [Paparazzi-devel] a direction question about lisa/m 2.0 board

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] a direction question about lisa/m 2.0 board
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:02:22 +0100

Hi,

yes, x is the first (generally front) direction and z looks toward you in the picture while looks downward in a normal airframe. But later you can define its direction relative to the airframe in the airframe config file.

At first the directions of the IMU are important (not that of the Lisa board or the airframe). But unfortunately I don't have too much experience with Aspirin calibration yet, because we are using xsense sensor with its own calibration tool.

Regards,
 Balazs