Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to work with INDI on lisa m2 board?

From: Ewoud Smeur
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to work with INDI on lisa m2 board?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:09:45 +0000

Hi,

Can you send a link to your conf.xml file? It still seems there are settings for other control loops. Also, from your airframe file it seems that you enabled both indi and indi_simple. This will also probably fail. With the current version of paparazzi, you can choose one attitude stabilization.

Regards,

Ewoud