Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make error in the very latest build

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make error in the very latest build
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 08:16:15 +0300

And here is the latest attempt output after i re installed EVERYTHING.
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ make
Building Paparazzi version v5.13_devel-22-g7bbb52a-dirty
make -C data/maps
DOWNLOAD: google maps version code
Updated google maps version to 746
[ -L conf/conf.xml ] || [ -f conf/conf.xml ] || cp conf/conf_example.xml conf/conf.xml
make -C sw/ext pprzlink.update
Submodule 'sw/ext/pprzlink' () registered for path 'sw/ext/pprzlink'
Check for already installed pprzlink ocaml lib
 -> found lib version 1.0 while installing 1.0
Build bytecode lib
Build native lib
INSTALL at location /home/hendrix/paparazzi/var/lib/ocaml
# Install correct version python library to DESTDIR
INSTALL at location /home/hendrix/paparazzi/var/lib/python
make -C sw/lib/ocaml
OCY expr_parser.mly
OCL expr_lexer.mll
40 states, 423 transitions, table size 1932 bytes
DEPEND .depend
OC compat.mli
OC compat.ml
OC fig.mli
OC fig.ml
OC debug.mli
OC debug.ml
OC base64.mli
OC base64.ml
OC serial.mli
OC serial.ml
OC ocaml_tools.mli
OC ocaml_tools.ml
OC expr_syntax.mli
OC expr_syntax.ml
OC expr_parser.mli
OC expr_parser.ml
OC expr_lexer.ml
OC extXml.mli
OC extXml.ml
OC env.mli
OC env.ml
OC xml2h.mli
OC xml2h.ml
OC latlong.mli
OC latlong.ml
OC egm96.mli
OC egm96.ml
OC srtm.mli
OC srtm.ml
OC http.mli
OC http.ml
OC maps_support.mli
OC maps_support.ml
OC gm.mli
OC gm.ml
OC iGN.mli
OC iGN.ml
OC geometry_2d.mli
OC geometry_2d.ml
OC cserial.c
OC ubx.mli
OC ubx.ml
OC xmlCom.mli
OC xmlCom.ml
OC os_calls.mli
OC os_calls.ml
OC editAirframe.mli
OC editAirframe.ml
OC defivybus.mli
OC defivybus.ml
OC fp_proc.mli
OC fp_proc.ml
OC gen_common.mli
OC gen_common.ml
OC quaternion.mli
OC quaternion.ml
File "quaternion.ml", line 44, characters 2-167:
Error: The record field label y belongs to the type euler_angle
       but is mixed here with labels of type quaternion
make[1]: *** [quaternion.cmo] Error 2
make: *** [libpprz] Error 2
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$