Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating#2

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating#2
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:20:54 +0300

Hi Michal

I definitely have not made any changes to those files :-)

In any case i erase everything  and installed a fresh copy of master with git clone and after applying my code in it everything still works.

It looks to me that git pull is not working very well in updating all the files because i have seen this build error too many times.

Chris