[Paparazzi-devel] GPS status NOFIX Problem AR DRONE 2.0 uBlox NEO-6M

From: Dimitar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS status NOFIX Problem AR DRONE 2.0 uBlox NEO-6M
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:56:18 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

we are trying since couple of weeks to fix the following problem:

we get a NOFIX status for the GPS each time we run the program. All other
telemetry data like gyro is present, but the GPS is sending only zeros as
depicted in the uploaded picture.

We have reinstalled the Paparazzi software, we have set all options like
advised  in http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Sensors/GPS for the uBlox
LEA-6H GPS. The GPS is set to baud rate 38400 and is able to acquire signal
from the uCenter desktop application.

Thank You in advance!!!

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/t1135/Problem_NOFIX.png>

--