[Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes

From: Yani ZIANI
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 11:43:05 -0700 (MST)

Hello there,

I’m currently working with paparazzi, and I'd like to know if there were any
kind of tutorial or guide in order to create a new UAV to be simulated on
Paparazzi.
I did find the wiki page about airframe configuration, and I think I've
figured out which xml files should be used/modified, but I'm wondering what
most of the variables in the example airframe config files are for (for
instance).
As in turns out, since I'm using paparazzi solely to simulate UAV flights,
I'm aware that I might not need some information present in those example
files.

Thanks in advance.

Yani ZIANI

--