Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes

From: Yani ZIANI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 02:37:56 -0700 (MST)

Hello Gautier,

The thing is, I'm not really sure what information I can have at my
disposal, so there aren't any specifics to that really.
Right now I'm just trying to figure out what variables are definitely
required to simulate fixed-wing and/or rotary-wing aircrafts, and what kind
of parameters could help in order to create more "realistic" flight
simulations.
As for the number, I hoped to be able to simulate 2-3 different aircrafts,
additionnally to what paparazzi already has to offer on that matter.

Yani

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html