Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 17:57:18 +0200

They are dynamically loaded by the simulator actually (https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/simulator/nps/nps_fdm_jsbsim.cpp#L561).

The documentation of JSBSIM is a bit sparse, but you can have a look at http://jsbsim.sourceforge.net/documentation.html

When I try to compile airframe files with latest code (master branch) it seems to work for nps target of ardrone2. Airframes using gazebo are only failing for me as I don't have it installed on my computer at the moment, but should work otherwise. What is the error message ? Can you update to latest stable (5.14) or master branch, at least for testing ?

Gautier