Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about software and batteries - Drone

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about software and batteries - Drone
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 19:17:34 +0200

Q2 is clearly related to either Pixhawk or the type of gimbal you are going to use, so I can't answer that one.

Q3 my advice is to start with LiPo as they are cheap, easily available and efficient. Li-Ion might be more efficient in some circumstances but they need manual assembly and a proper matching between your required power and the number/arrangement of cells. So you really need to know what you are doing here.

Gautier