[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi 5.15_dev Issue / Possible solution

From: jburns11
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi 5.15_dev Issue / Possible solution
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:22:03 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

I have been working with the navigation/waypoint API (calling from flight
plan), and I have been unable to get the following calls to update way
points to update in either the ground station GUI, or the autopilot logic...
     -waypoint_move_enu_i
     -waypoint_move_enu
     -waypoint_move_xy_i
     -waypoint_set_xy_i

I was able to get the same logic working with waypoint_set_latlon. I thought
that these other way point commands could be re-implemented with
waypoint_set_latlon. Let me know if you experience the same problems, and If
you think this solution is worth a paparazzi branch.

best,
Jack

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html