[Paparazzi-devel] Need some Assistance in knowing paparazzi better

From: Arun Venkatesh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Need some Assistance in knowing paparazzi better
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:36:45 +0530

Hello Team Paparazzi;
Greetings to you

Let me introduce myself first,
I'm Arun, a Mechanical Engineering Student from India. As a part of my academic projects I'm working on UAV's.
My project is about creating a autonomous UAV drone for emergency situations (Ex: urgent need of medicine, and to investigate places where humans can't go.)
While searching on google I found the Paparazzi auto-pilot system and went through the wiki-pages of Paparazzi- the free Autopilot software.

Now i want some help in going through the Paparazzi Hardwares, Since i was unable to find it myself.

I have a few questions and please assist me in getting the answers.
1. can we make changes in the software, to make it more user friendly?
2. can we have multiple way points other than 1 & 2 ?
3. Do we have to make stabilization once the autopilot code is uploaded to the hardware? If so, how can i do that?

Please let me know, If you help me it will be helpful for my academics as well my learnings.

Best Regards
Arun.V