[Paparazzi-devel] matek f405 wing controller?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] matek f405 wing controller?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 12:35:18 +0300

After damaging my openpilot revo board i decided that this board although small it has a flaw, it has a very sensitive regulator which fails often, i already have destroyed two of those while all my twogs, lias and one Krooz i have work fine for many years.

I decided to try the new MATEK f405 wing controller just for fun as i wait to retire from work.

Does anyone have a schematic for it (i know that it is not open source but i think i could write a board file for this controller)?

Of course in the end i will backtrace all connections if needed.

Also is the BMP280 baro supported?

Anyway it looks promising as it merges some basic functions like current sensor, osd and many pads as i don't like plugs of any type, i prefer to solder wires directly to board.

Chris