Re: [Paparazzi-devel] matek f405 wing controller?

From: Luis Carlos
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] matek f405 wing controller?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:58:24 -0400

hello below are links from inav and betaflight board targets! also you find information in link refer to gautier
also i attache a schematic of omnibus f4 board from airbot it.s good board and tested

https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/tree/master/src/main/target/MATEKF405
https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/tree/master/src/main/target/MATEKF405
hope you ported these boards to paparazzi soon

regards