[Paparazzi-devel] MATEK F405 WING FINISHED.

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] MATEK F405 WING FINISHED.
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 19:37:23 +0300

I finally finished the damned thing which fought me all the way...

The problem with the osd is poor quality of the osd chip and the matek board is prone to interference from the video tx and the various power supplies that exist on board.

I changed it with a new MAX7456 and it worked fine, i am afraid that either i got a lemon or the matek board is not of high quality, there was no problem with the code but with the hardware so everything there is in the github link i gave is working fine.

Btw the AT7456's character generator is a joke, even English look like Chinese and The matek f405 wing version has the osd connected in different pins that those in Betaflght and Inav, i had to manually trace the pins.

Chris