[Paparazzi-devel] upload request for the matek autopilot

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] upload request for the matek autopilot
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:55:07 +0300

Hi.

I finally managed to create a pull request....

In my fork there are some files that helped me test the code but are not generally needed like the airframe file or the GCS configuration files.

What is important are the board header file and makefile,  the osd files in

/airborne/modules/osd_max7456_new and in paparazzi/conf/modules

and the BMP280 files in airborne/modules/sensors, in airborne/peripherals and in

paparazzi/conf/modules

Everything was tested but i feel a little tired...

Chris