Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi secure datalink compile errors.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi secure datalink compile errors.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 21:48:39 +0100

I have only tested on real board so far, with ChibiOS. Once I got the RNG driver working, I found an error about Mutex. I can see that the gec transport is using a Mutex, but this is probably related to your implementation of ChibiOS in Paparazzi, Michal, because with the current uart driver, this is making a conflict. Actually, I think it should be removed for the current master branch (note that it doesn't affect nps and stm32 arch).

My latest problem when leaving the lab was that once the connection is established with rustlink, the MCU stops soon after because of stack overflow. Michal, do you have an idea about the actual memory usage of this algo ? Sometimes, it works a little before crashing, so the encryption part should be fine.

Gautier