Re: [Paparazzi-devel] c program wont compile workaround

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] c program wont compile workaround
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:00:17 +0200

Hello Chris,

This is an option for your own version, but I'm not completely sure it
works if you run the makefile from a different folder.

So, what is suppose to be done is to export the environment variables
PAPARAZZI_HOME and PAPARAZZI_SRC, either in your current shell, or by
adding it to the .bashrc, .zshrc or any other config file of your
favorite shell.

Gautier