papo-hackers

[Papo-hackers] whatcha think about this

From: Johnathan
Subject: [Papo-hackers] whatcha think about this
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:38:08 +0800

My best bargain-shopper, excluding you of course,
just clued me in to this unbeatable vendor

http://www.fnw.gootoalbadepn.org/k9/
carrying all kinds treats to help you in the bed room Take my example and
relocate your business to this top-notch net place.

You won't ever have to be concerned with legitimacy because they're an
established multinational net seller from way back.

Perhaps, answered the Wizard, it is because we are close to the center of the
earth, where the attraction of gravitation is very slight
This force is created by the whirl of the earth upon its axis, and is easily
utilized, although your scientific men have as yet paid little attention to it