paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] Building current head of ParaGui

From: Kirk Haderlie
Subject: [paragui-dev] Building current head of ParaGui
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:37:31 -0800

We are currently trying to build the head of Paragui.  The following files appear to be missing:

    pgeventobject.cpp

    pgmsgmap.cpp

Are they missing or is the project out of date?  We are building in Visual Studio .NET.  Also,  I was reviewing the sigcx src but saw no instructions for build it using Visual Studio, am I on my own?  We are willing to contribute just let us know who we need to contact.

Kirk Haderlie
Design Engineer
Vivid Image Technology
address@hidden