paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] New development version 1.1.6 released

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-dev] New development version 1.1.6 released
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:59:34 +0100

Everything's new it seems. After a really really long time here's
another release. I decided to leave the "stable" branch and to open the
unstable 1.1.x development branch. I would like to realize all the
things that were impossible by providing "binary compatibility" to
previous versions.

Ok. All development requests should go to the address@hidden
mailing list or to the new webforum at the new website:
http://www.paragui.org

Currently the website isn't fully finished. If any postnuke wizard wants
to give a helping hand,... Would be great. ;o)

Yes. Downloads,... At the download area (Yeah. Right. At the website).

As always,.. Have fun.
Alex

PS: I will silently ignore all requests concerning the stable 1.0.x
branch.