paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] netbsd ..for a change

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] netbsd ..for a change
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:54:43 +0200

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 02:20:29AM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> >>The three first lines are just like that also in ./configure.
> >>
> >>There's nothing more SigC-concerning around PKG_CHECK_MODULES, just
> >>the
> >>one line.
> >Just to understand you correctly: the line with PKG_CHECK_MODULES can
> >also be found in ./configure (without the .in)?
>
> Yes, just as it is.
>
> Removing it lets you pass, but lack of SIGC_CFLAGS and SIGC_LIBS will
> fire back later on.
The issue is that PKG_CHECK_MODULES is a macro which should have been
substituted during the generation of ./configure.

So we know now that this macro is not resolved. I suppose it doesn't
occur in aclocal.m4 either? Perhaps a manual rerun of aclocal can fix
this. Is this the case?

If not, then the macros are located somewhere like /usr/share/aclocal.
Does a recursive grep in this/these directory find a PKG_CHECK_MODULES?

Good night :)
Ulf

--
recursive: