parallel

Re: Graceful Process / Script Termination

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: Graceful Process / Script Termination
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 00:44:40 +0200

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 6:07 PM Nachtigall, Jens (I/EK-Z6)
<jens.nachtigall@audi.de> wrote:

> The only very misleading thing is, that GNU Parallel terminates and returns
> immediately, regardless.

Please help write what should have been written in the documentation,
so you would have known this, because absolutely nothing is obvious
around the remote wrapper.

Re-reading the wrapper I can see, that --termseq is not supported at
all for remote jobs, so I have created

/Ole