parallel

RE: Error

From: Douglas Duane Rhoads
Subject: RE: Error
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 20:07:03 +0000

It looks like another software package had installed an old version of parallel in a conda environment, that was being called instead of the parallel in my WSL2Ubuntu install.  The software developer for the program that was having the issue, genome_updater, gave me a command to update the conda environment that seems to have solved the crash.