partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] How does authentication work?

From: Aymeric MOIZARD
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] How does authentication work?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:56:26 +0200 (CEST)

The file partysip.conf must contains the users information:

##load authentication plugin:
plugins = udp syntax auth filter rgstrar ls_localdb ls_sfull
plugins_config = udp syntax auth filter rgstrar ls_localdb ls_sfull

## enable authentication:
authentication = on

## set a realm:
serverrealm    = "osip.bsd_mike.org"