perlsgml-dev

Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:00:19 +0200

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 11:28:27AM -0700, Earl Hood wrote:
> > Nothing like that is setup right now.  I guess we can such a clause to
> > the CVSROOT/notify file.
> >
> > What about creating a specific list for that, on which only CVS
> > traffic would be allowed ?  perlsgml-cvs ?
>
> I see no problem with using the perlsgml-dev list.  This is common
> for other projects since somce commits can spur some technical
> discussions.

OK, I'll do that.  Just need some time to look at the docs.

> Unrelated Note: I am experiencing some flare-up in my ongoing
> battle with repetitive strain injuries, so I will not be too
> functional/productive for awhile.

On my side, I have other @work priorities, and still no ADSL @home to
do proper work there, so advancement may be slow as well...

>  My current priority list is:
>
> 1. Establish MakeMaker-based installation for perlSGML.
> 2. Move HTML docs into POD.
>
> But since I should take it easy, I am unsure on when I can get to
> it.  If anyone else feels they are able to work on anu of the
> tasks, please go for it.

Mine would rather be to get Debian patches integrated, and to look at
the other patches referenced from your website, as well as fixing a
couple of bugs that hit me.  Since these issues look non-overlapping
with yours, I thing we can work on them at our own rythm without
clash.

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer                                Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre