perlsgml-dev

[Perlsgml-dev] CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?

From: KAVIC DAGOGO
Subject: [Perlsgml-dev] CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:07:29 -0700

FROM: BARRY KAVICDAGOGO,
EMAIL: address@hidden

Dear Sir,

Good day. I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money
out of a family treasure beneficiary estate.

This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps receive these funds
under legal claims? I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as
appreciation for fewer questions asked.

I will need you in legal capacity to file for post-mortem redemption. I
have all the details. Please email back on (address@hidden) or
the above fax number,

All correspondences will be via email, or fax for now. The funds in
question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or
no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities.

Thanks

Barry Kavic dagogo.