[Phpgroupware-developers] Can I join the team ?

From: Jean-Michel Besnard
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Can I join the team ?
Date: 15 Apr 2002 11:59:06 -0700

Hi !

as I am doing my internship and as I have to find/develop a
collaboration tool for my company I have checked out phpgroupware which
I believe to be most advanced an complete one availible under the GNU
GPL licence.

My company needs a tool for helping employees to share informations and
have access to those information wherever they are (office, out of
office, ...).

So, as I would like to help your team improving phpgw, I would like to
know if it were possible to join the development team. So, I would work
in full time during my internship (and certainly also after) on PHPGW.

About me :
I am a 22 years old french student, achieving a 5 months internship in
South California (for tekkno.net).
I have 2 years experience of development with PHP and use GNU/Linux for
over 4 years.
I am fluent in German, English and French.
I also have a homepage ( www.besnard.org ) if you want more information
about me. There are not of stuff availible ( an essay about Free
Software Philosophy, and my resume ).

Thanks,

Jean-Michel