[Phpgroupware-developers] cannot register an application

From: Cedric Levasseur
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] cannot register an application
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:34:02 +0200

Hi,
I'm starting trying to develop a new application for a client.
i'm starting from the AddressBook application, and change every reference of "addressbook" with "mybook". i've copied the addressbook tables in phpgwapi/setup/tables_current.inc.php into a file name mybook/setup/tables_current.inc.php; I've renamed the tables.

When i'm doing a setup, the message appears in french [in english]:
MyBook Enregistré.      [MyBook registered]
MyBook Traductions ajoutées. [MyBook translations added]
But when i click to go back,
I can see MyBook is not sucessfully installed, and setup invite me to install it.

Any idea? what's going wrong ?

Thank for having taking time to read me, (and may be reply me).

(ps: i use phpGW 0.9.14.000 from cvs)

Cédric.