Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:24:32 +0000

INBOX is a pointer to whatever your IMAP server is configured to use.  For
UWASH that mean /va/spool/mail/user unless ~/mbox exsists, then when you
login via IMAP or POP3 the mail will automaticaly be copied
from /va/spool/mail/user to ~/mbox (you can see this happen in the mail
logs).  I've never used spam assassin, but for any other inline filtering
thing I've used it lets the MTA handle the destination for anything that
doesn't match its rules.