[Phpgroupware-developers] Who is responsible for syncml-server?

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Who is responsible for syncml-server?
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:11:46 +0200

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 02:23:01PM +0200, Mark Wormgoor wrote:
> >Do you mind if to change the module name into the cvs from syncml-server to
> >syncml_server? It will help me in the automation of the package building.
>
> We can't change the module name for you.  You need to ask one of the
> PHPGroupWare developers.  We are both no longer involved in syncml module
> development.

All the php files states they where written by Jens P. Elsner
<address@hidden> and Mark Wormgoor <address@hidden>. There is a problem
for me: i'd like to build and distribute the syncml server, but neither i can
find the original source of libsml, nor i can find a responsible for that
package. I can't include such a piece of software into Debian.
Does someone have it installed and working on production machines?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have