[Phpgroupware-developers] Off topic favor to ask from fellow developer

From: Bob Schader
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Off topic favor to ask from fellow developer (Timetrack Originator)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:33:02 -0500

Hi All,

I know I don't actively develop timetrack anymore, but I have a small
favor I was hoping to get a lot of support on. Basically, having been
snubbed in the recent past by a paranormal group on the web, I have a
keen
interest in keeping them from gaining a 1st place ranking on a popular
topsite list. So, I was hoping to enlist the help of everyone here to
take
a minute out of your busy day to visit the following link and click
on the "Count My Vote" button there, in order to keep to current?
1st place site on top, or help them become 1st place again.

Link:

HYPERLINK "http://vortex.mytopsitelist.com/jump.php?"HYPERLINK
"http://vortex.mytopsitelist.com/jump.php?cmd=in&list_id=pplace&site_id=
mystictour"http://vortex.mytopsitelist.com/jump.php?cmd=in&list_id=pplac
e&site_id=mystictour

or

HYPERLINK
"http://makeashorterlink.com/?V20321CF2"http://makeashorterlink.com/?V20
321CF2

Thanks to all in advance,
Bob Schader

P.S. Keep up the great work on phpGroupWare! Who knows, I may yet return
as a developer!

---