Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail 0.9.3 RC1

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail 0.9.3 RC1
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:42:37 +0000

I remembered to do that right have I clicked the send button.

"The requested URL /phpgroupware/felamimail/preferences_email.php was not found
on
this server." is the result when clicking on:
Preferences
   FelaMiMail
      Mail Settings*

I believe that's the reason I get a:
The connection to the IMAP Server failed!!*
Can't open mailbox INBOX: invalid remote specification

And, in case you're not thoroughly bummed yet, I get a blank screen when I try
to go to
Preferences
   FelaMiMail
      Manage Folders*

To let you know what I did to the install;  I removed the felamimail folder
before I
untarred the RC1 file.

Thanks and what I could see of it looked really good.