[Phpgroupware-developers] Login page fails (phpgw HEAD 2002-01-20)

From: Antti Kaihola
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Login page fails (phpgw HEAD 2002-01-20)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:02:58 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a new subscriber to this list. Our team has started to use phpGroupWare and I'm going to follow its development closely.

I just grabbed the current head from CVS and installed it to see how InfoLog is going to integrate with the calendar. Everything went fine until I tried to log in. The login screen gives the following error:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in */var/www/html/phpgroupware_test/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php* on line *1626

*This happens inside the function phpgw_footer() in phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php. Line 1626 is as follows:
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->xslttpl->pp();

It seems that the $GLOBALS['phpgw']->xslttpl member variable is lost before this point. I debugged a bit, and ->xslttpl seems to have been created and used successfully in login.php well before the execution reaches this point.

I wonder whether there's something wrong with my setup or the head code.
I have a Mandrake Linux box with apache-1.3.26, mod_php-4.2.3 and php-xslt-4.2.3 using a PostgreSQL database. Phpgw 0.9.14.001 works fine.

I need some hints to continue my debugging. What could be wrong?

Cheers,

Antti Kaihola
Ambitone Oy
Finland