[Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php $this->accoun

From: Robert Warren
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php $this->account_id ERROR
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:39:24 -0700

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I follow the the links below and logged
in with user id 6.

admin ->user accounts -> view -> ACL rights ->  Deny access to site
configuration ( or any other link on this page )
--------
Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in
(,0,11,2))

File: /home/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php
Line: 94

Session halted.
----------

The problem is that the value of $this->account_id was not assigned to the set
in the sql statement on line 86 of phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php.

Here is the line:
 $sql = 'select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in
('.$this->account_id.',0';

I found that if I removed the '(' then the value would then be assigned
correctly. But of course the sql statment was still in error.
Here is the new line:
 $sql = 'select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in
'.$this->account_id.',0';

When I refresh the page using the new 'incorect' line I get the new error
-----
Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in
6,0,11,2))

File: /home/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php
Line: 94

Session halted.
 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/home/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62
-------

Thank you,

--
Robert Warren