Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php $this->acc

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php $this->account_id ERROR
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:39:01 +1100

Robert Warren <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm resubmitting this because I haven't gotten a response. Check
> out the LOOK
> notes in the errors. I'm using the .9.14.001 tarball installation.

I did not reply to this post 2 days ago because I have been busy and you
have not provided any info about the box you are running phpgw on.
Please provide the following info:

OS(distro)
Apache version
PHP version
authentication system used
RDBMS and version
and anything that might be relevant

This may help us start to be able to track down the problem.

Also look at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/doc/php-configuration.txt?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
and make sure your setting match those.

Cheers