[Phpgroupware-developers] Stock Email

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Stock Email
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 00:10:23 +0000

Hi,
Within a message is the ability to delete or file that message, cool.  The next
message above it is then displayed.  This means it is working its way from
newest to
the oldest.  That makes it hard to follow a thread.

Shouldn't you be able to pick a random message and have it move to the next
newer
message when you've dealt with the current one regardless of the way you have
the
display sorted?

I'm really tired so I hope this quest makes sense.

Thanks