[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: namespace for sitemgr modules

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: namespace for sitemgr modules
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:07:13 -0500

"Chris Weiss" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> Do these modules duplicate efforts in the apps or are they just your common
> interface to access the methods of the other apps?  If it's the latter, I
> don't see
> why they shouldn't remain in the sitemrg dir.

Since nobody approved my proposition to commit sitemgr modules into
the applications from which they fetch data, I went with what Chris
suggests. This meant reorganizing the way they are stored and
displayed (since it is no longer necessary to define a module by its
appname). If you already use sitemgr from HEAD, and update from CVS,
you should simply upgrade via setup, and your site should still work,
(with a small exeption: if your template uses hardcoded calls to
modules, which before used the syntax {appname.modulename?querystring}
it is now {modulename?querystring}.

Michael