[Phpgroupware-developers] force users to change password ?

From: Pascal Vilarem
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] force users to change password ?
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:58:09 +0200

Hi all,

I've been asked to force phpgw users to change their passwords once a month... i didn't find something in phpgw to do that straight out of the box... so i guess i'll have to code a little bit.

did someone there have to face such a demand ? are there special things i have to care about ? does this little feature interest more people than just me ? (if yes i'll submit a patch)

all advices and comments are welcome.

Pascal.