Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion (was CreateObject)

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion (was CreateObject)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:06:04 +1000

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 10:13 +0200, Philipp Kamps wrote:
> Hi ya'll,
>
> Dirk and I enhanced the CreateObject method in HEAD.
> Don't worry - we kept the old functionality.

Some discussion about this before dumping it into CVS would have been
good.  If every "good idea" someone has gets committed to CVS we have a
real mess to clean up.

I'll admit the lists seems rather quiet these days.  Some of the
discussion occurs in other mediums, and sometime people just don't think
they need to discuss things before doing it.  Maybe it is that they are
too busy.  Whatever, things need to change.

I think as we plan and move towards 0.9.18 more discussion on this list
is really needed.  I also think the CT needs to be better at providing
summaries of discussions to the community.

I will try to get something on this list in the few days - time
permitting.

Cheers

Dave