[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: ACL are back (or not) and Happy new year !

From: Giorgio Pioda
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: ACL are back (or not) and Happy new year !
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:23:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi volks

I've done a checkout. The core installs; the application of the core works all
out of the filemanager which doesn't appear in the menu and/or admin menu.

I tried also to download other modules but no one appears in the setup utility.

All the strings inside phpgroupware have an additional ! at the beginning
(!edit, !Home, ...)

I hope now the phpgroupware will improve...

cheers

gfwp

(the upgrade from 0.9.16 fails mainly with problems with the calendar).

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org