phpgroupware-translation

[Phpgroupware-translation] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Translators doc

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-translation] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Translators doc
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:05:56 +1000

Hi Guillaume,

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 00:49, Guillaume Courtois wrote:
> > > It should be my job to do it, I'll definitely have to put some time in it
> > > :-)
> > >

> > I wasn't trying to kick anyone up the @rse over it ;)
>
> I know :-)

:)

> > > It's just a matter of completing what has been done, as some docs already
> > > exist in the wiki. We just need to clarify it a little bit for beginners.
> >
> > I started a page at
> > http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=translationHOWTO if that
> > page is wrong or there is better info, let me know.
>
> There was a page in Internationalisation section, but I can't find it anymore.
> Must have been ripped ?

All of the old wiki content is available on the developer section of
phpgw.org, but the old wiki was an absolute mess.  Email me off list if
you need your password reset.

We now have an open wiki at wiki.phpgroupware.org.  Anyone can
contribute.

> > > Maybe I'll be able to do it during my holidays ;-)
> >
> > No international trip this year?
>
> No, it will be in a few monthes, holidays will be cool this year : beach !

I wish I was walking along the Paris beach now ... instead of freezing
in Melbourne - can't help with hosting, can help with a holiday ... j/k
:)

> >I am at home too, as I will be dad is Jan-05 :)
>
> Uho ? You mean a new family member next year ?

Ja, Julie is doing well, hopefully I will get 1 last big NYE

Cheers

Dave