phpgroupware-translation

Re: [Phpgroupware-translation] translation source files

From: dusti
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-translation] translation source files
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:29:22 +0200

okey, I'll wait for those then, my cvs is up and running, now subscribing to the cvs list and 'm ready

Guillaume Courtois schreef:
Only phpgwapi and filemanager.

dusti (address@hidden) écrivait:

I'll keep an eye on the cvs, since I'd like to start ahead, could you
specify witch one you've got?

sTijn

Guillaume Courtois schreef:

Hi,

I've translated most of the fr files. But the en files are considered to be
the "reference". So you should take these ones.

I think I have a few dutch lang files to put in the cvs, I'll try to do that
quicly so you can get them, maybe it'll save you some time !

Bye.

dusti (address@hidden) écrivait:

Hi all,

we're going to use phpgroupware at the office (we're a small, no budget
vzw)Since most of us are dutch speaking I'd like to translate every app
we're using, perhaps I'll translate others too. (depends on free time
:-D) I'm wondering, what are the best lang files to start from?
phpgw_en.lang or phpgw_fr.lang

greeting

stijn dumon
aka DuSti