phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Please help me to configure the mail setting

From: Jason Lee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Please help me to configure the mail setting
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

hi,
   Thank for your help for the vfs file. But now i
face one of the problem is i can configure my mail
setting couse when i click on the mail image item it
will display the follwing message:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]:
php_hostconnect: connect failed in
D:\Datafile\CliNet\03_projects\2003\01_Phpgroupware\02_Develop\phpgwapi\inc\class.network.inc.php
on line 80

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to
connect to whizkids.com.my:143 in
D:\Datafile\CliNet\03_projects\2003\01_Phpgroupware\02_Develop\phpgwapi\inc\class.network.inc.php
on line 80

There was an error trying to connect to your IMAP
server.
Please contact your admin to check the servername,
username or password.*
Click here to continue*...

But all the thing i was given, but still don't know
why still got this type of error. So can you show me
the
way to solve tihs problem?

Thank for your help!