phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] Which IPP Servers/Gateways

From: Benjamin Wragg
Subject: [Phpprintipp] Which IPP Servers/Gateways
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:47:02 +1000

Hi List,

I've been doing some research into this class and from what I can see it is theoretically possible to have phpprintipp communicate with a windows ipp implementation, e.g xp sp2 pc running IIS with a printer setup for internet printing. Correct?

If that is correct what I want to know is, are there any known problems in communicating with the windows ipp implementation, or have microsoft not stuck to the standards and as a result phpprintipp can't communicate correctly?

Cheers,

Benjamin